Syncing iPhone to Google Calendar
To sync your Google Apps account with your iPhone or iPad:
- Go to your device’s home screen.
- Touch Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Exchange.
- Enter your full Google Apps email address and password, then touch Next.
- Enter m.google.com as your server address, then re-enter your full Google Apps email address in the “User Name” field.
- Touch Next. If your domain administrator has enabled the necessary Google sync settings, you should be good to go.
- Any emails, contacts, calendar events, or reminders you send or create on your device will now sync directly to your Google Apps account on the web. To sync only your calendar, turn the others Off.
Just open Calendar to verify that it’s syncing. If you run into problems, check out the related articles below.
To sync more than one calendar or new calendars you create, go to https://m.google.com/sync/settings >Calendars you want to sync > Save.
Choosing which calendars to sync
Google Sync can sync up to 25 Google Calendars with the Calendar app on your iOS device (your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch).
To select which calendars to sync to your iOS device, follow these steps:
- Open the Chrome or Safari browser on your device and go to https://m.google.com/sync/settings/
Note: You need to have the language set to English (US) to sync multiple calendars.
- Select Sync.
- Sign in with your account and select your device from the list of devices you’ve set up for Google Sync.
- Select the calendars you want to sync, and tap Save.
- Bookmark this page so you can return to it easily.