See all Google apps lessons at Google for Education.
Sometimes it’s handy to have a printout of your calendar to take with you when you don’t have a computer. To print a calendar or multiple calendars, these are the typical steps to use:
- Make sure the calendar(s) you wish to print are selected in the calendar list to the left of your calendar window
- Select the view that you would like to print: Day, Week, Month, 4 Day, or Agenda
- After selecting print, a Print Settings menu will appear in a new window. Basic options for your printed calendar:
- Print range: Select the dates you would like to print of your calendar
- Font size/Orientation: Choose the size of the font and the orientation of your calendar (landscape/portrait)
- Events you have declined: Choose to have events appear even if you have declined
- Black/White: Check if you want to print in black and white
- Agenda view only options:
- Descriptions: If you would like to have all the details for your activities printed, select the Print descriptions check box (Please note: this is not checked by default.)
- End times
- My response
- Events you have declined
Please note: If you’ve scheduled a large number of events, your calendar may print on multiple pages to better display all your entries.